In recent days of eCommerce industry, the Food App clone – an online food ordering and delivery business is at a pinnacle. This is due to the increase in the recent trends of online ordering of foods. FoodStar is a peerless clone of Swiggy and Foodpanda and the business prototype of FoodStar acquire most of the food ordering and delivery features. Nowadays without the mobile applications, none of the ebusiness is actively running in the market.So the Swiggy clone influences the powerful native mobile apps available for both Android and iOS to provide the smooth look and feel of the food app.
To achieve the goal in the eCommerce industry and to yield profitable returns on investment, the entrepreneurs want to choose the best Food App clone like the FoodStar which available with the perfect combo of the seamless native app.
Exclusive features for the users to order your delightful food through the Food App Clone – FoodStar:
- Just enter your country, city to find the nearby restaurants based on your search criteria.
- Choose your favourite restaurant from the search results.
- While placing the order, you can find the detailed information about your chosen restaurant with coupons to use the special offers, deals, and discount.
- You can view the reviews and ratings to know more about your chosen restaurant’s prominence.
- By using the food app, you can view, manage and track your placed order on the go.
- You can order your food by paying online using cards or COD.
In the Food App clone of online food receive app, you can check out the amazing features for the restaurant owner to receive and manage the order:
- In the online food ordering receive app, the seller or the restaurant owner will have an option to login to receive the online orders.
- The seller can manage the ongoing orders and the pending orders.
- Seller can view and manage the order based on the customer contact details.
- At the seller account page, the shop or restaurant name and the food detailed descriptions are listed out.
- At the order history, the seller can track the delivered orders and the ongoing orders.