We all know about Google. It’s one standalone platform that rules the search engine. It also has faced diverse competitors throughout the journey of its time. But none of them succeeded in overtaking the search giant. Even some companies like Bing and DuckDuckGo have each taken their stab. However, Google still affirms about 90% of the search market share. Now, a new introduction of the “Neeva Search Engine” which is going to compete with Google. Oh, quite curious.
Yup! Neeva is a dedicated search engine. It aims to tackle those issues with more personalization and to be extremely strict will not show any advertisements and will not collect or profit from user data.
This search engine looks for information on the web as well as personal files like emails and other documents.
At this moment I like to reveal some outstanding news. This Neeva was endowed by two former Google employees:
1) Sridhar Ramaswamy is CEO of Neeva, who worked at Google for 15 years, where he helped to build, scale and run the tech giant’s ad division.
2) Vivek Raghunathan was Google’s VP of Monetization at YouTube and worked at Google for just shy of twelve years.
How Is This Different?
Great question. It has transparency on the information it collects, but particularly this platform is secure in the level of control users data. When you using the search engine, you can
- Access your personal data
- Update or correct this information
- Request restrictions or deletion.
Maybe, the most impressive aspect of this search engine is that your search history is automatically deleted 90 days after it is collected.
To know more refer:
To Connect With us:
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any Query: Contact us